Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sententiae Antiquae Chapter 6

  1. Dianysius was the tyrant of Syracuse.
  2. Do you not wish to taste my life and my fortune.
  3. Are we able, Oh gods, can we be safe in great treachery and great destruction?
  4. You will not be in continuous danger because of my protection.
  5. They blame you because of your crime and nothing can now delight you in your homeland.
  6. Fortune was varied during the second Punic war.
  7. Homeland Rome was satisfied Greek books had beautiful images.
  8. The mind is not able to be without gods and goddesses in heaven.
  9. If his mind is fragile, he can not tolerate much fortune.
  10. Where their law is strong, in that place the people's books are strong.
I don't love you, Sabidi, nor able to say how.
I am able to say only this: I do not love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment